- Clearing of blocked sewers and associated clean ups
- CCTV Operation
- Manhole Surveys
- Identifying sewer defects and recommendation for remedial works
- Experience in a field-based drainage role.
- IT literate with ability to use Work Management systems and MS Office.
- Experience of working to strict operational regulations
- Experience of working to strict KPI’s
- Full, Clean Driving License
A bit about us
We believe that we’re only as good as our team members. Our people are at the heart of our business, because our customers deserve the right person, doing the right job, at the right time. That’s why we attract and retain passionate, hardworking people. We can’t grow without their skills, expertise and professionalism.
Our industry is evolving swiftly. You’ll be offered plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, using a growing range of cutting-edge technology, like CCTV auditing, trenchless repairs, and innovative repair methods using extraordinary new materials.
We think of our team as an extended family – your growth and success go hand-in-hand with our own.
Work with like-minded people