Planned and Reactive drainage services including:
- Wastewater Sump Cleaning
- Sewer Cleaning & Desilting Works
- Operation of Plant
- Clearing of blocked sewers and associated clean ups
- Identifying sewer defects and recommendation for remedial works
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer focus skills and awareness
- The ability to work in a team with a flexible attitude
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve within a dynamic environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management capability
- Exceptional organisational, planning and communication skills
- IT literate with ability to use Work Management systems and MS Office.
- Minimum HGV Class 2 Driving Licence
- 6 Months’ experience in a field-based drainage role.
- Experience of working to strict operational regulations
- Experience of working to strict KPI’s
Please contact email@example.com or 02830263067 for more information.
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance.
A bit about us
We believe that we’re only as good as our team members. Our people are at the heart of our business, because our customers deserve the right person, doing the right job, at the right time. That’s why we attract and retain passionate, hardworking people. We can’t grow without their skills, expertise and professionalism.
Our industry is evolving swiftly. You’ll be offered plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, using a growing range of cutting-edge technology, like CCTV auditing, trenchless repairs, and innovative repair methods using extraordinary new materials.
We think of our team as an extended family – your growth and success go hand-in-hand with our own.
Work with like-minded people