The Project Manager will plan, manage and monitor contract works effectively to achieve business objectives. They will fulfil functions of deputy in their absence and any other reasonable functions as requested by Managing Director. The Project Manager will also undertake functions of deputy in the absence of the Senior Project Manager and any other reasonable activities relevant to the function as and when required.
- Site visits and assessment.
- Production of specification and estimates
- Production of Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
- Administration of Resources and Coordination of Works.
- Site management, consultation, preparation and co-ordination.
- Site Inspections (Two per Month)
- Interim inspections and completion certificates where required.
- Ensuring achievement of customer requirements.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction
- Determining customer additional requirements
- Problem resolution.
- Identification of new clients or additional work from existing clients.
- Identification of new materials and techniques.
- Promotion of good and best practice.
- Communication to Senior Site Personnel of company requirements, including HSQE requirements.
- Consultation with employees and receipt of requirements and suggestions.
- Communication with Senior Site Personnel regarding business and HSQE performance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02830263067 for more information.
Please note that some of our roles may be subject to appropriate Access NI clearance.
A bit about us
We believe that we’re only as good as our team members. Our people are at the heart of our business, because our customers deserve the right person, doing the right job, at the right time. That’s why we attract and retain passionate, hardworking people. We can’t grow without their skills, expertise and professionalism.
Our industry is evolving swiftly. You’ll be offered plenty of opportunities to learn new skills, using a growing range of cutting-edge technology, like CCTV auditing, trenchless repairs, and innovative repair methods using extraordinary new materials.
We think of our team as an extended family – your growth and success go hand-in-hand with our own.
Work with like-minded people